Space Orbit 2 Space Orbit 2

Not bad for a nice retro throwback. The controls were a little clunky, since the ship only moves from the edges of the screen to the center and back again in one keypress, so to avoid I had to keep tapping the keys back and forth to stay in one place. Just a suggestion: Try an acceleration physics routine that increases or decreases thrust with the keypress to allow better control while still retaining the difficulty of handling momentum. Besides that, the graphics were good and the sound was standard for a retro game. All in all, I give this game a 3.

MouseGame MouseGame

This is just another mouse/avoid type game. If you're just testing your ability to code on the unity player, then its okay I guess, but for gameplay, it needs to be less difficult. Some of the areas are almost too narrow, and the foreground obscuring it (I understand this is part of the game) makes it very difficult to judge exactly where the walls are. This degenerates the game to a frustrating trial-and-error rather than fun. Sorry, gameplay is key for me - i'm only giving this a 1.

PongArena PongArena

The music and graphics are good, but the gameplay seriously needs some rework. Rather than using the [right] key to shoot, try designating a specific key to use with the opposite hand so a player can shoot *and* move at the same time, and have the chargeup continue while the key is pressed, rather than auto-shoot and charge when the key is not pressed.
Since gameplay is the key behind any game, no matter how beautiful it is presented, this one only gets 1.5 from me.

Dreamirl responds:

I understand your issue, it's hard to offer a default key binding that doesn't fit with a 2 player configuration for one keyboard.
However it's really better to play it with a gamepad (and with a friend).

Rocket Rush Rocket Rush

Feh, Same old avoid theme but with really junky controls. 1 star, bleh.

TeamSeniorDiablo responds:

Thank you for trying the game and Reviewing, but constructive criticism is preferred.
- Dakota

Card Monsters Card Monsters

If I need to "pay for better cards" to progress in this game then it is *not* worth my time. 1 star, simply for the pay-to-play garbage, remove that and you have a really good game.

Swords and Potions Swords and Potions

The basic concept and content of this game is absolutely wonderful. The function of the game still has some quirky bugs that need to be addressed however. The music is soothing, breaking the somewhat monotonous task of queuing up crafting tasks. However, the pay-to-play concept similar to Kabam's ruby system and other "tokening" systems is reprehensible. The cooperation concept of upgrading by trading points with other guild members makes the task of upgrading nearly impossible. Overall, if this game were modeled as free and single player, it would be much more rewarding. 2 1/2 stars, remove the pay-to-play and guild garbage and you've got yourself a *real* game.

Youda Fisherman Youda Fisherman

This is a very interesting and challenging game... My only problem with it being posted on Newgrounds is that it is really only a shareware version of the game rather than allowing you to play through the entire thing. I know we all need to eat but there are other ways to market your products than the outdated shareware marketing scheme.

Glean Glean

Now, I'm going to play devil's advocate here and say that I disagree with others views that the inventory and crafting system was annoying. The complication of the crafting system was part of enjoyment of the game - I.E. crafting things from things and other things, combining things together then making new things after crafting those things. I think it just pissed people off because instead of going down once and being able to come back with 12 or 15 different upgrades, you needed to combine so many things together and have "key" items so that only a few upgrades were available at a time.

Cardboard Box Assembler Cardboard Box Assembler

The production on this game is really good, but what else do you expect from AdultSwim? You guys are awesome. Still, the controls were a little unresponsive at times which made the game very difficult to get good scores on, -1 star for that but otherwise great!

99 Deaths Of The Ninja 99 Deaths Of The Ninja

The goal of this game was destroyed by the fact that you didn't need to achieve it to be successful, coupled with the fact that advertising was included in the gameplay. Come on, really.